Little Artist Board Book Set
Little Artist Board Book Set is comprised of colorfully illustrated portraits of visual and performing artists who have made historical impact on the world. Illustrations by Lydia Ortiz and words by Emily Kleinman introduce children to these inspiring artists throughout history. The board book set includes 4 small books packaged in a slipcase cube and features painters, sculptors, musicians, and performers.
- Each Book Size: 4 x 4 x 1", 10 x 10 x 2.5 cm
- 8 Chunky Pages per Book
- Slipcase: 4", 10cm cube
- Greyboard contains 90% recycled paper. Printed with nontoxic inks.
- Ages 0-5
This board book set features painters, sculptors, musicians, and performers:
- Painters: Georgia O’Keeffe, Salvador Dali, Frida Kahlo, Vincent van Gogh
- Sculptors: Alexander Calder, Maya Lin, Louise Bourgeois, Claes Oldenburg
- Musicians: Madonna, Louis Armstrong, Bjork, David Bowie
- Performers: Misty Copeland, Charlie Chaplin, Josephine Baker, Lin-Manuel Miranda